The Samsung Galaxy XCover6 Pro (SM-G736U, SM-G736U1, SM-G736B, SM-G736B/DS, SM-G736W) was announced on 2022, June 29 with Android 12, One UI 4.1, chipset Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm) CPU Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.2 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55) and GPU Adreno 642L. It has 128GB 6GB RAM storage and there are colors: Black.
In this guide, we will share with you the latest GCam and Gcam GO (Google Camera) for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro. Google Camera is the standard camera app included with Google Pixel devices. The camera uses the latest HDR+ technology, which improves image quality, especially on low-end and mid-range phones. The app includes night vision, portrait mode, dynamic photos, panoramas, lens blur, 60fps video, slow motion, and more.
If you want to install Google Camera on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro, then this guide is for you. Thanks to some creative and hardworking developers like Arnova8G2, BSG, and Urnyx05 who work hard to create portable GCam APK files for most devices. The Google Camera port is now available for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro devices.
What is Google Camera (GCam)?
GCam, which stands for Google Camera app, takes your photos and picture quality to the next level with a host of advanced features like HDR+, Portrait Mode, and Night Mode. These and other software enhancements allow you to take better pictures than you can with your phone’s original camera.
About this app
Never miss a moment with Google Camera, and take fantastic pictures and videos using features such as Portrait, Night Sight, and video stabilization modes.
GCam Go Features
- Google offers two different Google Camera apps for Pixel smartphones and the Android Go Edition Camera Go app. However, in the past, there were big differences between these apps, but the latest Android app update Go Camera fills the gap, and both apps offer similar functionality.
- The latest Camera Go app has been ported to Gcam Go APK which in turn brings all the latest Pixel camera features like night mode, 100x zoom, AUX, and filter modes.
- The latest version of Gcam Go can be installed on almost all Android smartphones in the world. Unlike Gcam Mod apps, Gcam Go compatibility is excellent as it does not depend on camera2api and has no minimum hardware requirements.
- HDR+ with Exposure and White Balance Controls – Take pictures using HDR+ to capture fantastic photos, especially in low-light or backlit scenes.
- Top Shot – Pick the best moment with Top Shot. It automatically recommends the best pics, where no one is blinking and everything looks just right.
- Night Sight – You’ll never want to use your flash again. Night Sight highlights all the details and colors that get lost in the dark. You can even take photos of the Milky Way!
- Super Res Zoom – Super Res Zoom makes your pictures sharper when you zoom in.
- Motion Mode – Capture life in motion. Take professional quality Long Exposure and Action Pan photos.
- Long Shot – Take casual, quick videos by simply long-pressing the shutter key in the default camera mode.
Requirements – The latest version of Google Camera only works on Pixel phones running Android 5, Android 6, Android 7 Android 8, Android 9, Android 10, Android 11, Android 12, Android 13 and above. The latest Google Camera for Samsung Galaxy Wear OS only works on All Android devices connected to Google Pixel phones. Some features are not available on all devices.
Download GCam or GCam GO for Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro
You can download the recommended Google Camera version or visit our GCam portal to download the latest version for your device. Below you can find the modded APK file. Note that some functions may not work due to hardware limitations.
The recommended version can be the best because this GCam app has been tested and used by people. If the latest app and recommended version don’t work with your device, you can try other alternatives like Open Camera from Google Play Store.
How to install Google Camera APK (GCam) on your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro
By default, Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro Android disables APK installations for security reasons. To download the Google Camera APK file of the GCam Android app, you will have to enable APK installations on your device. Follow the instructions specific to your Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro device below.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro devices
- On your device, tap Settings > Apps.
- At the top-right, tap.
- Tap Special access > Install unknown apps.
- Tap the browser from where you will download the Google Camera APK, such as this website.
- If prompted, toggle Allow from this source.
- On your device, go to Settings.
- Tap Apps & notifications > Advanced.
- Tap Special app access.
- Tap Install unknown apps.
- Tap the browser from where you will download the APK, such as Chrome.
- If prompted, toggle Allow from this source.
Android 7 or 8 below
- On your device, tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Under Device Administration, toggle Unknown sources on.
Q1 App FAQ. What is Gcam Go, and how is it different from other camera apps?
Gcam Go is a camera application that offers advanced features on affordable Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro Android smartphones. Unlike other camera apps, it does not depend on camera2api and has no minimum hardware requirements. It has a host of features, including night mode, computational photography, and improved camera performance on entry-level Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro smartphones.
Q2. Gcam can upgrade installed on Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro Android smartphone? What are the characteristics?
Yes, Gcam Go can be installed on almost all Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro Android smartphones in the world. Its features include a simple and basic camera interface, advanced AI-based features such as night mode, face retouching, Google Lens and QR codes, HDR+ support, and support for secondary cameras.
Q3. Why is Gcam Go a good choice for users who want to improve their photo experience without investing in a new phone?
Gcam Go is a must-have application that provides high-quality photos and videos without taking up too much storage space. It improves camera performance on lower-end devices without sacrificing quality, making it ideal for users who need an easy-to-use app that delivers high-quality photos.