The Samsung Galaxy A52 was announced on 2021, March 17 with Android 11, One UI 3.1, chipset Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm) CPU Octa-core (2×2.3 GHz Kryo 465 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 465 Silver) and GPU Adreno 618. It has 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, and 256GB 8GB RAM storage, and there are colors: Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Violet, Awesome Blue
This post will let you download and install the latest stable Android 13 update for Samsung Galaxy A52 these model numbers SM-A525F, SM-A525M, SM-A526B, SM-A526U, SM-A526U1, SM-A526W. Now that Google has released a stable build of its latest Android 13 operating system, many OEMs have been quick to jump on the bandwagon. Going by Samsung’s track record, it’s no surprise that it has also released an update for its flagship smartphones. This new One UI 5.0 update would bring many remarkable features for the end users.
For starters, the update brings improvements like support for multiple languages, user privacy, redesigned clipboard features, and more. Apart from these, there are a few design changes such as an updated media player and support for themed icons that match the wallpaper color. Here are step-by-step instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for Samsung Galaxy A52.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Android 13 and its features
Google has finally started rolling out its Android 13 stable update. As expected, only Google has released an update to its Pixel line, but no OEM has started cooking the stable yet.
As for Android 13, the successor to Android 13 seems to have a lot of additional features and improvements over its predecessor. We’ve already seen and used the major changes to the UI and design elements in Android 13 last year, known as “Material You.” This materialistic theme design improved the Android user experience with a minimal soft look, rounded corners, improved pop-ups, etc.
While improved scrolling screenshots, optimized one-handed UI mode, better privacy, and security features, improved app notifications, per-app language preferences, permission for apps to send notifications, BT LE Audio support, auto-theme icons, updated playback widget, etc. Users will also find intuitive QR scanner support, improved silent mode, tap-to-transfer media control, multiple NFC payment profiles, and more.
Android 13 One UI 5.0 Update Tracker:
Updated Fri, 28 Oct 2022: Today, Samsung rolled out its first One UI 5.0 update for the Galaxy A52 globally with software version A525FXXU4CVJB. The update carries Android 13 with the 2022-11-01 security patch.
Download Android 13 | One 5.0 UI update:
- Security Patch Level: 2022-11-01
- OS Version: Android 13
- PDA: A525FXXU4CVJB
- CSC: A525FOLM4CVJB
- Build Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2022 12:58:19 +0000
- Changelist: 25282103
- File size: 6.78 GB
How to Update the firmware on your Galaxy A52 manually with Odin Tools:
Follow these simple steps to update your Galaxy A52 device with Firmware:
- First, download the latest official Samsung Galaxy A52 Android 13 (One UI 5.0) Firmware/Flash File (SM-A525F, SM-A525M, SM-A526B, SM-A526U, SM-A526U1, SM-A526W).
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Recommended using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool.
- Extract the Odin ZIP file.
- Open Odin and execute the file.
- Power off your phone, and go to the Download Mode Follow these simple steps;
- (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable).
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file of Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files of Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to its slots.
- Make sure the re-partition is NOT ticked.
- Click the START button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
Congratulations, now your Samsung Android 13 Galaxy A52 Firmware has been updated to the latest version, and you can check it by going to Settings, and then skipping to About device or About phone.