this post will let you download and install Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918U1) ONE UI 5.1 latest stable Android 13 update Stock ROM Firmware Flash File all bit/binary U0, U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, U6, U7, U8, U9, U10, U11, U12. Now that Google has released a stable build of its latest Android 13 operating system, many OEMs have been quick to jump on the bandwagon. Going by Samsung’s track record, it’s no surprise that it has also released an update for its flagship smartphones. This new One UI 5.1 update would bring many remarkable features for the end users.
The Samsung SM-S918U1 Galaxy S23 Ultra was announced in 2023, February 01 with Android 13, One UI 5.1, chipset Qualcomm SM8550-AC Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 (4 nm) CPU Octa-core (1×3.36 GHz Cortex-X3 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A715 & 2×2.8 GHz Cortex-A710 & 3×2.0 GHz Cortex-A510) and GPU Adreno 740. It has 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, and 1TB 12GB RAM storage and there are colors: Phantom Black, Green, Cream, Lavender, Graphite, Sky Blue, Lime, Red.
Download Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918U1) updated Software
Samsung rolled out its first One UI 5.1 update for the Galaxy S23 Ultra these model number SM-S918U1 globally with software versions. The update carries Android 13 with the 2023 security patch.
For starters, the update brings improvements like support for multiple languages, user privacy, redesigned clipboard features, and more. Apart from these, there are a few design changes such as an updated media player and support for themed icons that match the wallpaper color. Here are step-by-step instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918U1) beginners guide.
Download (SM-S918U1) Galaxy S23 Ultra
Download the firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra with the code SM-S918U1. This firmware for the region with CSC code is USC (USC – United States). Please make sure the code is correct. You can check the model code in Setting – About, in Download mode or you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This product’s PDA version is S918U1SQU1AVKT and the Android version is T(Android 13). This firmware size is 8.68 GB.
|Samsung Device Name: Galaxy S23 Ultra
Device Model: SM-S918U1
AP/PDA Version: S918U1SQU1AVKT
CSC Version: S918U1OYN1AVKT
Device System Version: T(Android 13) ONE UI 5.1
Release Date: 2023-02-04 01:43:19
Build Date: 20221219100341
Flash File Name: SM-S918U1_S918U1SQU1AVKT_13.0_file.zip
- This Guide is for the Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918U1) software update.
- You need a Windows PC/Laptop and a USB cable to flash the firmware.
- Charge your device with a minimum of 50% battery backup.
- You have to download the latest Samsung USB Drivers and install them on your PC.
- Make sure that you have Odin Tool Software installed on your PC.
How to Update the firmware on your Galaxy S23 Ultra manually with Odin Tools?
Follow these simple steps to update your Galaxy S23 Ultra device with Firmware on T-Android 13:
- First, download the latest official Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918U1) Android 13 (ONE UI 5.1) Firmware/Flash File or stock software.
- Read Me First: You have installed Latest Samsung USB Driver?
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Recommended using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download ODIN Software.
- Extract the Odin ZIP file.
- Open Odin and execute the file.
- Power off your phone, and go to the Download Mode Follow these simple steps;
- (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable).
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file of Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files of Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to its slots.
- Make sure the re-partition is NOT ticked.
- Click the START button, sit back, and wait a few minutes.
Congratulations, now your Samsung Android 13 Galaxy S23 Ultra (SM-S918U1) Firmware has been updated to the latest version, and you can check it by going to Settings, and then skipping to About device or About phone.
Also read: Download the Latest Samsung Smart Switch