in this post I will show you how to get the Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 16-digit country code to unlock, unlocking SM-S911B, SM-S911B/DS, SM-S911U, SM-S911U1, SM-S911W, SM-S911N, SM-S9110, SM-S911E, SM-S911E/DS for (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and U.S. Cellular) with 16-digit codes is straightforward, it is also the most secure way to Unlock Network Galaxy S23 your phone permanently. Your phone will always be unlocked even after every new firmware update. Removing the SIM-Lock from the phone using a code does not void the warranty and this is the method provided by the manufacturer.
Once unlocked, you will be able to use your Samsung Galaxy S23 all bit U0, U1, U2, U3, U4, U5, U6, U7, U8, U9, and U10 16-digit network unlock code Android 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and Android 13 (ONE UI 5, 5.0, and 5.1 on any network in the country or abroad. Unlock code details will be emailed to you. To get the unlock code for your Galaxy S23, you need to enter the IMEI number of your Samsung phone.
What is an Unlocking Network?
The following options are available to the Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 showing an Invalid SIM Card. If you don’t know which option to use to unlock your phone, please contact us. We will help you choose the right product for your phone.
Some carriers in some countries use a certain type of network lock on the phones they sell, a type of lock that only reads “Network Lock” instead of “SIM Network” when you insert a SIM card from another carrier. “Unlock PIN” will not have a dedicated field to enter the code.
Basically, your Samsung will tell you that the network is locked, but won’t let you enter the unlock code.
What is Carrier Lock?
Carrier lock means your SIM card is locked by your local mobile operators (MO) and Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy devices.
- “Network lock”
- “SIM network unlock PIN”
- “SIM password”
- “SP lock”
- “Phone freezes SIM unavailable”
Scenario: If you have a postpaid plan with mobile operators (MOs), your phone is locked with them and you cannot use a SIM card from other operators, and it depends on whether the device can be used even after the end of the postpaid contract. Further details will be provided by your Mobile Operators (MOs).
What is another lock or Invalid Sim Card?
A different lock means that you cannot use a device purchased in another region “Invalid Sim Card“, as it must comply with the rules governing that region and be approved.
Scenario: Unlock Network Samsung You bought a device from another region and can’t use it when you come to another Region. You must check the local rules and guidelines of that region as these will be followed first. And the service center can’t help to unlock the network because the control of one Region always applies.
What is a network lock?
Network Lock or Region Lock means that your phone is locked to the region where you purchased it.
Scenario: Samsung Galaxy SIM, Network Unlock You purchased your phone from another country through an official channel and didn’t unpack it until you went to another country. Now you want to use it and it will prompt “Network Lock” Samsung Galaxy’s mobile or tabs Network Unlock. No need to worry. This is a safety mechanism where you should insert a local SIM card from the country of purchase to activate the device before transferring/shipping it to another country.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Network Unlock Codes
If you see the “Enter Network Lock Control Key” or “SIM Network Unlock PIN” on the screen.
If the message “Unsuccessful” appears, you have tried to enter the unlock code several times.
In this case, enter the following:
- *2767*3855# to reset your Phone.
- Enter your Unfreeze code (MCK) into the SIM network to unlock the PIN.
- It will show you the message “Unsuccessful,” which is expected.
- Now, enter your unlock code and then tap Unlock.
If an Invalid SIM card message appears on the screen:
- Enter the code below (Replace Network (NCK) with the actual code)
- #0111*Network (NCK)#
- You need to type the Unfreeze code (MCK) in the “Phone freeze screen” section. If nothing happens, you can tap the Call button or # after entering the code.
If the SP lock message appears:
- You will be asked for the SPCK code
- Enter the SPCK code.
If the SIM password message appears:
- When prompted, enter your unfreeze code and the phone will be unlocked.
If the SIM lock-enter password message appears:
- Enter the code below (enter your actual code in (MCK))
- #0149*Unfreeze (MCK)#
If the “Network Unlock PIN……contact your service provider” message appears:
- Turn on your Samsung phone without inserting the SIM card.
- Dial #7465625638#
- Enter your Unfreeze code (MCK)
- A message will appear: “Unsuccessful.”
- Now, you need to enter the network unlock code.
If a Phone Freeze message appears on the screen when you try to use a SIM from a different network, then:
Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 Using SamKey?
Use this server only for Samsung phones that require an unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 Using the SamKey code.
SamKey Server Credits enable quick and easy Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy’s Mobile and Tablets of AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and U.S. Cellular of Samsung phones without a special box or dongle, Supports Android 4, 5, 6, 7, 7.1, 8.0, 8.1, 9, 10, 11, 12, and Android 13 thankyou.
Please do not confuse SamKey Server Credits with SamKey TMO Server Credits and note that it does not support SamKey TMO software (TMO software supports Samsung Samsung phones that do not require an unlock code).
Step 1- How much credit do you need, see the list of Credit Models FROM the SUPPORTED MODELS Tab
Step: 2- Purchasing 3 or 6 credits depending on your Samsung model, we will send you a new SamKey username and password (for returning clients, just enter the old username and password you used before)
Step 3- Warranty void must be “0” to read the unlock code correctly.
Step 4- Download the latest software from the SamKey Tool.
Step 5- Use the username and password you have already purchased.
Step 6- Press read codes and then more software instructions to Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 for a solved Invalid SIM Card.
Samsung Galaxy S23 Sim Network Unlock Pin code
All new Samsung Galaxy S23 supported by these models (SM-S911B, SM-S911B/DS, SM-S911U, SM-S911U1, SM-S911W, SM-S911N, SM-S9110, SM-S911E, SM-S911E/DS) coming from T-Mobile USA or Metro Pcs USA with “SamKey Windows Online Tool” can be unlocked by a SamKey Network.
- Supported By: SamKEY CodeReader
- Credits (CodeReader): 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and some models.
- Carriers: ALL
- Versions: ALL
- Comment: NO
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Biometrics and security
- Tap on Other security settings
- Tap “Set up SIM card lock.”
- Tap “Lock SIM card
- Enter your SIM card PIN
- (Note: The default PIN is 1234)
Here are the simple Samsung Galaxy S23 Unlock Code Instructions:
- Turn off your Smartphone.
- Insert non-accepted SIM Card.
- Turn on your phone.
- The phone will ask for a SIM network unlock PIN or Network lock control key.
- Enter Unlock Code.
- The phone will show a message Successfully Unlocked.
- Now the phone Samsung Galaxy S23 is Unlocked!
How to use SamKEY CodeReader Tool for Unlocking Samsung Galaxy & Tablets Android Smartphones?
Sam KEY Rules, Conditions, Policy
for Unlock Network Samsung Galaxy S23 (Invalid SIM Card, Sim Not Supported):
- It’s not allowed to Unlock Factory Unlocked (SIM-Free) Devices
- It’s not allowed to Unlock phones that are already Unlocked
- It’s not allowed to Unlock phones with Fake IMEI (Changed IMEI)
- It’s not allowed to Unlock phones with Modified NvData (R&D Purpose)
- It’s not allowed to Monitor SamKEY using Sniffers/Monitoring Tools
- It’s not allowed to Debug SamKEY using Debugging Tools
- SAMSUNG Developers are NOT allowed to use SamKEY
If you violate our policies, your Account will be blocked & You will be blacklisted!