this post will let you download and install the latest stable Android 13 update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite. Now that Google has released a stable build of its latest Android 13 operating system, many OEMs have been quick to jump on the bandwagon. To Samsung’s track record, it’s no surprise that it has also released an update for its flagship smartphones. This new One UI 5.0 update would bring many remarkable features for the end users.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite (SM-N770F) was announced in 2020, January 03 with Android 10, upgradable to Android 13, One UI 5.0, chipset Exynos 9810 (10 nm) CPU Octa-core (4×2.7 GHz Mongoose M3 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55) and GPU Mali-G72 MP18. It has 128GB 6GB RAM, and 128GB 8GB RAM storage and there are colors: Aura Glow, Aura Black, and Aura Red.
For starters, the update brings improvements like support for multiple languages, user privacy, redesigned clipboard features, and more. Apart from these, there are a few design changes such as an updated media player and support for themed icons that match the wallpaper color. Here are step-by-step instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Android 13 Stock ROM, Firmware, Flash File
Today, Samsung rolled out its first One UI 5.0 update for the Galaxy Note 10 Lite these model numbers SM-N770F globally with software versions. The update carries (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and U.S. Cellular) Android 13 with the 2022-12-01 security patch.
Also Read: How to Screen Mirroring to a Samsung TV
Download the firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Note10 Lite with the code SM-N770F. This firmware for the region with CSC code is XEF (XEF – France). Please make sure the code is correct. You can check the model code in Setting – About, in Download mode or you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you saw in the box. This product’s PDA version is N770FXXS8HVL1 and the Android version is T(Android 13). This firmware size is 5.82 GB.
- SM-N770F: N770FXXS8HVL1
How to Update and Install the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Stock ROM/Firmware/Flash File?
Follow these simple steps to update your Galaxy Note 10 Lite device with Firmware on T-Android 13:
- First, download the latest official Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite Android 13 Firmware/Flash File or stock software.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Recommended using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Samsung Flashing Tool.
- Extract the Odin ZIP file.
- Open Odin and execute the file.
- Power off your phone, and go to the Download Mode Follow these simple steps;
- (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable).
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file of Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files of Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to its slots.
- Make sure the re-partition is NOT ticked.
- Click the START button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
Congratulations, now your Samsung Android 13 Galaxy Note 10 Lite Firmware has been updated to the latest version, and you can check it by going to Settings, and then skipping to About device or About phone.