if you need to Power turn Off or Force Restart your Samsung Galaxy M04? Maybe the device is running slowly or there is something wrong with your app. Restarting your phone can be an easy fix for minor issues, and it can also come in handy when a complete shutdown isn’t practical.
Restarting your Galaxy M04 (also known as rebooting) is a different process than putting it to sleep or shutting it down. Restarting turns the android phone off and then immediately turns it back on with most background apps cleared. Think of it as your device taking a nap and waking up refreshed for whatever comes your way!
The Samsung Galaxy M04 (SM-M045F, SM-M045F/DS) was announced on 2022, December 10 with Android 12, One UI Core 4.1, have chipset Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm) CPU Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and GPU PowerVR GE8320. It has 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM storage and there are colors: Sea Glass Green, Shadow Blue.
There are two ways to restart the Galaxy M04. Fortunately, both are simple and use very similar menus. In this guide, we’ll show you both options.
What is Samsung Galaxy Force Restarting?
If your Galaxy mobile device freezes and becomes unresponsive hangs on the logo or has Touch Screen issues and many bug fixes. you may need to perform a soft reset or restart it. Reboot the device, press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time for more than 10/20 seconds to reboot. also, solve Samsung android galaxy M04 touch screen, not working problems.
If you notice that your Samsung Galaxy M04 freezes, keeps freezing, or “thinking” for long periods of time, it is not responding, it may be because it is overloaded and you thought about a restart quickly to free up its RAM memory, in just three steps we’ll show you how to restart it.
How to Restart the Samsung Galaxy M04
here are easy steps to Power Turn Off or Force Restart your Samsung Galaxy M04 device:
- Press and hold both the power and volume-down buttons until the power menu appears.
- You will see three options on this menu, select the Restart icon located in the middle.
- Tap ‘Restart’ once more to confirm that you want to reboot the device.
Use the Quick Settings Panel
Another way to turn off your Galaxy M04 is to use the quick settings panel:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Swipe down a second time and press the power icon in the top right corner next to the search icon.
- You will see three options on this menu, select the Restart option located in the middle.
- Tap Restart once more to confirm that you want to reboot the device.
How to Force Restart your Samsung Galaxy M04 to fix Screen Hang on Logo Or Screen Freez
There are ways to turn it off, Force Restart your M04 to Bugs fix Screen Hang on Logo Or Screen Freez by pressing the correct bottom:
Fix Tip: Press Volume Down, Volume UP, and Power Bottom At the Same Time for 10/20 Seconds, and after restarting the Samsung logo then release the all keys.
Turning off or restarting your Samsung Galaxy M04 shouldn’t be so hard
Samsung shouldn’t make it so hard to access the power menu via the side button. The small change made by the company to promote Bixby will confuse many new Samsung Galaxy M04 users.
Korean companies should provide the ability to customize the side buttons during the initial setup of the device so that new users know how to access the power menu.
- How do I turn off my M04?
- How do I restart my Samsung Galaxy M04?
- How do I restart my Samsung M04 phone?
- How do I restart my Samsung Galaxy?
- How to shut off Samsung M04?
- How do I reboot or turn off my M04?
- How do I turn off my Samsung phone without the power button?
- How do you reset a Samsung Galaxy M04?
- How do you turn off or restart Samsung M04?