if you need to Power turn Off or Force Restart your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro? Maybe the device is running slowly or there is something wrong with your app. Restarting your phone can be an easy fix for minor issues, and it can also come in handy when a complete shutdown isn’t practical.
Restarting your Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro (also known as rebooting) is a different process than putting it to sleep or shutting it down. Restarting turns the android phone off and then immediately turns it back on with most background apps cleared. Think of it as your device taking a nap and waking up refreshed for whatever comes your way!
The Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro 5G (SM-T630, SM-T636B, SM-T636N, SM-T638B, SM-T636U) was announced on 2022, August 31 with Android 12, One UI 4.1.1, has chipset Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm) CPU Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.2 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) and GPU Adreno 642L. It has 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM storage and there are colors: Black.
There are two ways to restart the Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro. Fortunately, both are simple and use very similar menus. In this guide, we’ll show you both options.
What is Samsung Galaxy Force Restarting?
If your Galaxy mobile device freezes and becomes unresponsive hangs on the logo or has Touch Screen issues and many bug fixes. you may need to perform a soft reset or restart it. Reboot the device, press and hold the power button and volume down button at the same time for more than 10/20 seconds to reboot. also, solve Samsung android galaxy Tab Active4 Pro touch screen, not working problems.
If you notice that your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro freezes, keeps freezing, or “thinking” for long periods of time, it is not responding, it may be because it is overloaded and you thought about a restart quickly to free up its RAM memory, in just three steps we’ll show you how to restart it.
How to Restart the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro
here are easy steps to Power Turn Off or Force Restart your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro device:
- Press and hold both the power and volume-down buttons until the power menu appears.
- You will see three options on this menu, select the Restart icon located in the middle.
- Tap ‘Restart’ once more to confirm that you want to reboot the device.
Use the Quick Settings Panel
Another way to turn off your Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro is to use the quick settings panel:
- Swipe down from the top of the screen.
- Swipe down a second time and press the power icon in the top right corner next to the search icon.
- You will see three options on this menu, select the Restart option located in the middle.
- Tap Restart once more to confirm that you want to reboot the device.
How to Force Restart your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro to fix Screen Hang on Logo Or Screen Freez
There are ways to turn it off, Force Restart your Tab Active4 Pro to Bugs fix Screen Hang on Logo Or Screen Freez by pressing the correct bottom:
Fix Tip: Press Volume Down, Volume UP, and Power Bottom At the Same Time for 10/20 Seconds, and after restarting the Samsung logo then release the all keys.
Turning off or restarting your Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro shouldn’t be so hard
Samsung shouldn’t make it so hard to access the power menu via the side button. The small change made by the company to promote Bixby will confuse many new Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro users.
Korean companies should provide the ability to customize the side buttons during the initial setup of the device so that new users know how to access the power menu.
- How do I turn off my Tab Active4 Pro?
- How do I restart my Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro?
- How do I restart my Samsung Tab Active4 Pro phone?
- How do I restart my Samsung Galaxy?
- How to shut off Samsung Tab Active4 Pro?
- How do I reboot or turn off my Tab Active4 Pro?
- How do I turn off my Samsung phone without the power button?
- How do you reset a Samsung Galaxy Tab Active4 Pro?
- How do you turn off or restart Samsung Tab Active4 Pro?