Timely software updates on your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Android 12 (One UI 4.1) smartphone are very important to ensure data security and maintain the efficiency of your phone. These software updates fix software bugs, fix all security errors, help improve user experience and provide us with advanced features.
Operating system updates are periodically updated on your smartphone. If you find it difficult, you should always check for updates personally, and find a solution to a problem that may have been released or hacked by your phone.
Software updates fall into two categories, the first being the operating system type and the second being security updates. Please note that the type and version of the update available will depend on your phone model as well.
Before updating the Galaxy Z Fold 3 Android 12 software please confirm:
- The smartphone must be connected to a stable network (Wi-Fi or mobile network)
- There should be enough storage on your smartphone
- The phone must have enough battery (over 50%)
How to Galaxy Z Fold 3 Android 12?
There are two options for updating your device. The first is the automatic update when you do not need to do anything, just select the automatic update option. The update will be downloaded as the device becomes available.
The second option is to select the update in person. If on your smartphone the region is selected incorrectly you will not receive an update automatically. In that case, you should select the update yourself. We’ll tell you, how to update your smartphone manually?
#1. Update the Android 12 software on your Z Fold 3 manually
Follow these simple steps to update your Galaxy Z Fold 3 device:
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Software updates.
- Click Download and Install.
- Tap to download.
- Click Install Now, when the update package is downloaded.
As you click Install now, the whole process starts automatically one by one. You do not need to do anything extra. Don’t worry Just relax and relax until the installation process is complete, as your device will restart a few times.
After the device has started, for the first time after a software update, you need to enter a PIN, Pattern, or Password. Fingerprints or facial recognition will not work on the first opening.
Congratulations, now your Samsung z fold 3 android 12 has been updated to the latest version.
#2. Update the Android 12 software on your Z Fold 3 with Odin Tools
Follow these simple steps to update your Galaxy Z Fold 3 device with Firmware:
- First, Download the official Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Android 12 (One UI 4.1), SM-F926B, SM-F926B/DS, SM-F926U, SM-F926U1, SM-F926W, SM-F9260, SM-F926N Firmware/Flash File.
- Extract (unzip) the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 Android 12 (One UI 4.1) firmware file. Recommended using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool.
- Extract the Odin ZIP file.
- Open Odin and execute the file.
- Power off your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 phone, and go to the Download Mode Follow these simple steps;
- (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable).
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file of Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files of Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to its slots.
- Make sure the re-partition is NOT ticked.
- Click the START button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
Congratulations, now your Samsung z fold 3 android 12 has been updated to the latest version, and you can check it by going to Settings, and then skipping to the About device or About phone. Here you will find the number of the currently updated version and all other related information.