How to download One UI 5.1 for older Samsung phones or tablets? Worry not, we will provide all the details regarding this update and different ways to install One UI 5.1 on your device using the upcoming guide.
The smartphone makers have unveiled the stable One UI update based on the latest Android 13. Though, Google released the stable version for Pixel phones around the end of October. But, Samsung offers an additional layer of customization.
Unlike other brands, you will receive a feature-rich, virus-free, and clean user interface with the One UI. Thus, many people desire to purchase Samsung phones. Aside from this, if you have a Samsung phone, you can easily upgrade to the latest UI version to experience those new features.
What’s new on One UI 5.1 Update?
Here’s the list of the features that are updated with the Android 13-based One UI 5.1 so without any further delay, let’s know more details about them.
Camera and Gallary
The AI software will change the color tone of the selfies and Expert RAW will bring higher quality shots and more control during the editing. Improved gallery searching options by simply tapping on the people’s faces.
Remaster the colors and contrast with a better previewing ability to modify resolution and other aspects of the original photos. Share family album features are included.
The split-screen attributes are enhanced, you can drag the divider from the center and resize both of the windows or even use the quarter screen. Moreover, mini. or max. the app window without going to the options menu by simply dragging one to the corner.
Modes and Routines
There are different wallpaper modes according to your mood, and it includes unique options to control quick share, touch sensitivity, and a wide range of font styles.
The updated weather software gives quick access to useful information, gives precise hourly rain and snow perception graphs, and gives a weather summary widget.
The Samsung browsing features have improved for the Galaxy phones and tablets, you will obtain improved results with new search logic.
Check different Galaxy device battery levels easily
Now the AR emoji camera offers 3 emojis at once.
Settings suggest will appear across the Galaxy devices.
Offers more diverse Spotify suggestions with perfect tunes.
Modify the screenshot and screen recording storage location.
How to update Samsung phones to One UI 5.1?
The users can update their Samsung Galaxy device to the new One UI 5.1 using the OTA update service offered by the system settings. It is easy to use and you won’t have to install any additional software.
Here are the simple instructions to update the Samsung One UI without no trouble.
- First of all, you need to open the Settings App of your phone.
- Now, navigate to the System Settings options from the list.
- Scroll down and click on the Software update button.
- Press the Download & Install to get the latest version.
- Wait till the download process is taking place.
- Now, follow the on-screen guidance to install One UI.
In general, the download time directly depends on the internet speed, while we advise you to check whether your phone got enough mobile data or not. On the other hand, you can also utilize a reliable Wi-Fi network to obtain firmware updates.
Note: You will need to reboot the Samsung Galaxy phone in order to get this UI.
The average time to update the firmware is roughly around 7 minutes. Though, it can also depend on the model and update size. But it won’t take more than 10 minutes to finish the whole updating process.
Download One UI 5.1 for Samsung Galaxy Devices
There is a handful of methods to download the newest Samsung interface even if the device doesn’t have the Android 13-based One UI 5.1 availability. Follow the next part to easily update your phone from Android 12 to Android 13.
Warning: You are not using the official method to update your phone, which triggers warranty loss, system crashes, and other serious issues. If you are willing to take the risks, only then follow the given instructions.
First and foremost, the readers will need to download the stock Android 13 based on the latest One UI 5.1 custom interface. The users can download the stock firmware file according to the phone’s model from the following options.
Requirements to Download One UI 5.1 on Samsung phones
Here are the requisites that are necessary to obtain an Android 13 software update based on the Samsung Galaxy One UI 5.1 custom interface.
- It would be great if you get a computer or laptop and USB cable.
- In order to flash the firmware, ensure the device has min 50% battery.
- The users are required to unlock the bootloader configuration.
- Make a backup of your Samsung Galaxy phones or tablets.
- Download and install Samsung USB drivers for your PC.
- Get the latest version of the Odin Tool and install it on your PC.
How to Update the One UI 5.1 (Android 13) on Samsung Galaxy devices?
- Start with downloading the latest Samsung Galaxy One UI 5.1 U-Android 13 firmware or flash file based on your smartphone model number.
- Extract the firmware file using unzip tool, like 7-zip and WinRAR.
- Download and install the Odin tool on your PC or laptop.
- Turn off the Samsung phone, and press the Home + Power + Volume down key or tap the Volume Down + Bixby button and then plug in the cable.
- With this, you will access Samsung’s download mode.
- Launch the Odin tool to easily execute the flashing process.
- Link the phone and wait till you see the Blue color ID inside the tool.
- Now, add BL, AP, CP, and CSC slot files from the firmware folder.
- Don’t tick on the re-partition from the option list.
- Finally, click on the START button and sit back till the process ends.
That’s it! You can start using the latest Android version on your phone. If you don’t like the updated features, you can effortlessly downgrade your Samsung phone from One UI 5.1 to One UI 4.0 using our guide.
With this post, you can download One UI 5.1 custom interface and flash this interface on Samsung Galaxy phones or tablets using the above guide. It’s also possible to get the exact same interface if your device is eligible for the Android 13 update. But if you encounter any trouble, inform us in the comment section.