Samsung Odin Flash Tool is an essential utility for flashing Samsung smartphone firmware. Among several other tools and prerequisites, Odin Flash Tool is an essential utility that can be used while Rooting or installing TWRP recovery on Samsung smartphones. You can download the Odin tool from the related links below.
Samsung devices often receive active development support from third parties. Users can easily enjoy custom ROMs based on AOSP and other codes. Support for custom kernels and custom recoveries such as TWRP create paths for each device.
Samsung provides firmware files in various formats such as BL, AP, CP, CSC, and PIT. These files can be flashed using the ODIN flash tool, but the rudimentary method using the Fastboot command will not work with these files. Additionally, TWRP recovery comes in a TAR format, so it is flashed with the tool. If the device is bricked, the user can flash the stock firmware and Recovery.
Odin Flash Tool – Overview
Knox Utility or a small piece of software to flash Samsung device firmware in .tar or other formats without triggering security. Currently available on the Windows platform, Mac or Linux are not currently supported.
Samsung uses the Odin Flash Tool in its internal service centers and assembly units to flash standard firmware.
It may help if you have bricked your Samsung phone while installing a 3rd party development. It’s one door to rescue you from dangerous situations with your smartphone.
Samsung Odin Tool Download
There are several versions of the Odin Flash tool for different iterations of Android 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and Android 13. The latest Odin3_v3.14.4 is suitable for Android 13-based smartphones. You can download the version of the Odin tool you need from the table below. Next to Odin, we list the compatible Android versions.
Compatible Odin for Windows:
- Software Name: Samsung Odin Tools
- Latest Version: Odin3_v3.14.4
- Supported Formats: *.bin, *.tar & *tar.md5.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8, 8
Old Versions Odin Tool
|Before Android KitKat|
|Odin v3.06||Download Link|
|Odin v3.07||Download Link|
|Android KitKat and Jelly Bean|
|Odin v3.09||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.0||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.5||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.6||Download Link|
|Odin v3.10.7||Download Link|
|Android 6.0 Marshmallow|
|Odin v3.11.1||Download Link|
|Odin v3.11.2||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.3||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.4||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.5||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.7||Download Link|
|Odin v3.12.10||Download Link|
|After Android 9.0 Pie|
|Odin v3.13.1||Download Link|
|Galaxy Note 10/S10/S20 Series Odin v3.13.3|
|Odin v3.13.3||Download Link|
|Android 10 Q|
|Odin v3.14.1||Download Link|
|Odin v3.14.4||Download Link|
All versions of the Samsung Odin flash tool are listed above. This tool can be easily installed on your Windows PC. Compatible with almost all Windows iterations. However, make sure to stop the Samsung Kies software before installing Odin Flash Tool on your PC.
How to use Samsung Odin Flashing Tool?
Follow these simple steps to update your Samsung device with Firmware on T-Android 13:
- First, download the latest official Samsung Galaxy Android Smartphones and tablets Firmware/Flash File, or stock software.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Recommended using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Tool.
- Extract the Odin ZIP file.
- Open Odin and execute the file.
- Power off your phone, and go to the Download Mode Follow these simple steps;
- (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable).
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file of Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files of Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to its slots.
- Make sure the re-partition is NOT ticked.
- Click the START button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
Congratulations, now your Samsung Mobile and Tablets Firmware have been updated to the latest version, and you can check it by going to Settings, and then skipping to About device or About phone.