in this post, I will share with you How you can Create a Gmail Account (Google Account) in 2023? Gmail, the email service and the most popular Internet service provider in the world, has become an essential tool in modern life. The number of features that Gmail offers to users is one of the reasons why it remains so popular. However, Google changes its Gmail policies frequently, so we can say that Gmail is evolving every day and has plans for a great future for this service. In this article, we will talk about how you can create a Gmail account in 2023.
Gmail has been around since 2004, but not everyone has switched from old email providers like Outlook, Yahoo, or Hotmail – people resist change. However, there are several reasons why you might consider switching to Gmail. It’s no surprise that 1.5 billion people use Gmail as their primary email provider. Creating a Gmail account is quick and easy and gives you access to a range of Google services, including Google Drive, Google Calendar, and YouTube. With a Gmail account or Google account, you can send and receive emails, schedule meetings, save and share files, and much more.
Before that, let’s see what benefits you will get if you consider opening a Gmail account:
Benefits of having a new Gmail account:
- Gmail is free to create and use.
- A simple, hassle-free email experience.
- In addition to the new email address having the same inbox as the old email address, there are many
- exciting features that are not currently available on the current account.
- New Gmail accounts will be safer, more reliable, and faster in 2023.
- Get updates about your account, new features, and more with Google and YouTube in Gmail.
- You can create another email account/alias for an existing Gmail account and vice versa.
A Google Account gives you access to many Google services. With a Google Account, you can:
- Send and receive emails with Gmail
- Find new and favorite videos on YouTube
- Download apps from Google Play Store
Create a Gmail Account (new Google Account) with a Desktop/Web
- Go to the account creation page from the website: “www.google.com” and click on Google Profile Icon.
- Now you can Click on “Add Another Account“.
- Tap on “Create Account” and click on “Next“.
- Select the account type and fill in all the details.
- For my personal use
- For my child
- For work or my business
- Select your new email address and choose a secure password for this new account.
- On the next page enter your mobile number.
- Verify your phone number with the “OTP” or “6-digit verification code” you will receive on that number.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and you will have your account ready for use.
- Now you have created a Gmail account from your desktop browser.
- Now your Gmail or Google Account is Created Successfully on your Desktop. Now you can easily use Google Play and Youtube for your google account thankyou.
Create a Gmail Account (Google Account) with a Mobile/Smartphone
To create a Gmail address on your android mobile, you must first create a Google account. Gmail will redirect you to the Google account registration page. You will need to provide some basic information such as your name, date of birth, gender, and location. You’ll also need to choose a name for your new Gmail address. Once you’ve created an account, you’ll be able to start adding contacts and editing your mail settings.
Here are easy steps to create a Google Account on your android mobile or smartphone:
- Now you can first go to the “Settings” App Icon.
- Tap on Accounts and Backup > Manage Account > Add Account > click on “Google“.
- Click on “Create Account” now you can see three options “Account Type” choose your account type and click on Next.
- For myself
- For my child
- To manage my business
- Type your “First Name” > “Surname” (Optional) like “Last Name” and click on next.
- Now type your Basic information Enter your “Birthday and Gender” or “Choose your Gmail address” Pick a Gmail address or create your own and click on next.
- Create a strong “Password” and click on next.
- Enter your Mobile Number and Enter the code Enter the “6-digit verification code” to confirm that you received the text message on your phone and click on next.
- Again Add your phone number and click on next.
- Now your account review or finalize steps to again click on Agree with Google Terms and condition.
- Now your Gmail or Google Account is Created Successfully now you can easily use Google Play and Youtube for your google account thankyou.
Make a business Gmail account
If you don’t want to use your personal account for business, we recommend using a work Gmail account. Get the Workspace Gmail service for as little as $6 per month. Here are the benefits of a Gmail workspace account:
- A professional, ad-free Gmail account, such as email@example.com. With employee accounts, you always have full control over your company’s accounts, emails, and files.
- 24/7 chat and representative customer support.
- Gmail and Google Drive now have more storage space.
- Mobile device management helps protect data, as does the ability to remotely wipe misplaced devices.
- Advanced Administration and Security Controls.
An important Tip after make a new Gmail Account
- Keep your email address and password safe. Consider writing them down and keeping them in two different places.
- Gmail account uses two-factor authentication. This means that you need to sign up/restore/log in to your email account using the same phone number you used to create/sign up for your account.
- If you change your phone or number, please make sure your phone number is up to date in your email settings to avoid getting permanently banned.
- Don’t click on unknown links sent to your Gmail account. These links may contain viruses or be phishing attempts.
How to set up an email app on a Samsung phone or tablet
Please note: Before you begin you will need to download the Samsung Galaxy Android Mobile and Tablets email application from the Galaxy Store or the Google Play Store.
You can easily add an email account to your smartphone. Follow the steps below to find out how, or find out more about how to use the Samsung email app.
- Open Settings
- Tap Accounts and backup
- Tap Manage accounts
- Tap + Add account
- Tap Email
- Choose which type of email you would like to set up
- Enter your Email address and password, then tap Sign in or follow the instructions onscreen
- Confirm your preferences with regards to notifications and settings You can choose how often to sync (check for email) or whether you are notified onscreen when you have a new email here, amongst other options
- Your email account should now be set up and ready to access from either the Samsung email app or the app from your email provider. Please note that the Samsung email app may need to be downloaded from Google Play Store
Please Note: The Samsung email app may be in the Samsung folder on your app’s screen.