this post will let you download and install the latest stable Android 13 update for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G. Now that Google has released a stable build of its latest Android 13 operating system, many OEMs have quickly jumped on the bandwagon. To Samsung’s track record, it’s no surprise that it has also released an update for its flagship smartphones. This new One UI 5.0 update would bring many remarkable features for the end users.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G (SM-T860, SM-T865, SM-T867, SM-T867V, SM-T865N, SM-T867U, SM-T867R4, SM-T866N) was announced on 2020, January 29 with Android 10, One UI 2, upgradable to Android 13, One UI 5.0, have chipset Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855+ (7 nm) CPU Octa-core (1×2.96 GHz Kryo 485 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 485 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 485) and GPU Adreno 640 (700 MHz). It has 128GB 6GB RAM storage and there are colors: Mountain Gray.
The update brings improvements like support for multiple languages, user privacy, redesigned clipboard features, and more. Apart from these, there are a few design changes such as an updated media player and support for themed icons that match the wallpaper color. Here are step-by-step instructions to download and install the latest Android 13 update for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G Android 13 Stock ROM, Firmware, Flash File
Today, Samsung rolled out its first One UI 5.0 update for the Galaxy Tab S6 5G these model numbers are SM-T860 / Galaxy Tab S6 Wi-Fi, SM-T865 / Galaxy Tab S6 4G, SM-T867 / Galaxy Tab S6 4G, SM-T867V / Galaxy Tab S6 10.5 (Verizon), SM-T865N / Galaxy Tab S6 4G, SM-T867U / Galaxy Tab S6, SM-T867R4 / Galaxy Tab S6 (US Cellular), SM-T866N / Galaxy Tab S6 5G globally with software versions please check your model number go to Settings > About Phone > Software Information> see here your mode then download the same model firmware/flash file/Stock Rom. The update carries (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, Verizon, and U.S. Cellular) Android 13 with the 2022-12-01 security patch.
Also Read: How to Screen Mirroring to a Samsung TV
Download the firmware flash for Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G with the code SM-T866N. This firmware for the region with CSC code is KOO (KOO – South Korea). Please make sure the code is correct. You can check the model code in Setting – About, in Download mode or you can find it by flipping your phone or among the things you found in the box. This product’s PDA version is T866NKOU4XXXX and the Android version is T(Android 13). This firmware size is 6.17 GB.
- SM-T866N: Release Soon
How to Update and Install the Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G Stock ROM/Firmware/Flash File?
Follow these simple steps to update your Galaxy Tab S6 5G device with Firmware on T-Android 13:
- First, download the latest official Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 5G Android 13 Firmware/Flash File or stock software.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file. Recommended using WinRAR or 7-Zip.
- Download Odin Samsung Flashing Tool.
- Extract the Odin ZIP file.
- Open Odin and execute the file.
- Power off your phone, and go to the Download Mode Follow these simple steps;
- (hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons / hold Volume Down + Bixby buttons then plug-in cable).
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin.
- Add the 1 file of Samsung firmware to AP/PDA or 4 files of Samsung firmware (AP/BL/CP/CSC) to its slots.
- Make sure the re-partition is NOT ticked.
- Click the START button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
Congratulations, now your Samsung Android 13 Galaxy Tab S6 5G Firmware has been updated to the latest version. You can check it by going to Settings, then skipping to About device or About phone.