The Daily Wire is a news website and streaming company that offers podcasts, documentaries, and streaming movies. You can watch popular shows like The Ben Shapiro Show, Get Out, and more. You can stream Daily Wire and its content on Samsung TV using your streaming device and play DailyWire+ content from your Android smartphone.
Samsung TVs are one of the best smart TVs and you can install apps on your TV from the App Store. If you have a Samsung TV at home, you can easily get The Daily Wire app on your Samsung TV by following the guide below. We will tell you how to add a daily feed on Samsung TV. Then continue reading this article to learn more about the streaming service.
What is Daily Wire Streaming?
The Daily Wire is a mainstream news website and media company in the United States. It was launched in 2015 by political commentator Ben Shapiro and director Jeremy Bolling. It’s your counter-cultural outlet for news, entertainment, and opinion. He never claims to be impartial.
In the United States, at 17, Shapiro is the country’s youngest columnist. In 2011, Klavan found himself biased and libertarian. The site primarily hosts two daily online reports: The Ben Shapiro Show and The Andrew Klavan Show.
This streaming service is a paid platform, and it has several subscribers with packages that only require playback; it then costs $4 per month. The All-Access plan lets you read, watch, and chat, starting at $20 per month. You can read and watch plan news for $12 per month.
Daily Wire Subscription Pack:
You need to purchase a subscription pack to watch all content from the Daily Wire app on your Samsung TV. If you are unfamiliar with the Daily Wire app subscription package, this section aims to dispel those doubts. Here you can see the image below. If you have any questions, you can go to the official website of Daily Wire for information.
You can see three types of subscription plans in the image above. Choose the one that suits you. Additionally, I have provided a step-by-step process for purchasing a Daily Wire subscription on a Samsung smart TV. Proceed to the next section for further procedures.
Also Read: How to Update Firmware on Samsung Smart TV
How do I subscribe to the Daily Wire?
After choosing a subscription package, you need a few steps to complete the Daily Wire app subscription process. Don’t panic about subscribing to a streaming service. I’ll walk you through the process one by one below.
- Open the Daily Wire app on your Samsung TV.
- Tap on the Subscribe Now button on the page.
- Follow the on-screen instructions after entering your personal information, such as name and email id.
- Now complete the payment process, and you will get a log-in id to your registered email address or mobile number.
- Now, you can initiate watching the live content or any popular videos from the Daily Wire on Samsung TV.
If your Samsung TV is an older version, 4.1 or below, you will need to find another way to stream Daily Wire content via screen mirroring from your smartphone or computer.
How to Stream Daily Wire on Samsung TV Using a Streaming Device
|STREAMING DEVICE||PURCHASE LINK||CHANNEL STORE|
|Roku||Roku Channel Store|
|Apple TV||Apple Store|
- Purchase the streaming device you want and connect it to the HDMI port of your TV.
- Turn on your Samsung TV and choose the proper input.
- Connect the streaming device to a WiFi connection.
- Head to the respective app store and install the DailyWire+ app.
- Launch the DailyWire+ app and note down the activation code.
- Visit the activation site (http://authorize.dailywire.com/activate) on your PC or smartphone browser.
- Tap on the Continue button and login into your account.
- After signing in, you can stream Daily Wire content on your Samsung TV.
How to Cast Daily Wire to Samsung TV Using Android
The latest models of Samsung TVs come with built-in Chromecast technology. Hence, you can screencast the DailyWire+ content to Samsung TV using an Android Smartphone.
- First, connect your Smartphone and your Samsung TV to the same WiFi network.
- Next, download the DailyWire+ app on your Android device.
- On the Android device, select the Cast icon on the notification panel.
- In the next step, scan for the available devices and select your Samsung TV.
- Once the smartphone screen appears on the TV, launch the DailyWire+ app and play the content to watch it on the TV.
Samsung Galaxy App Store does not include Daily Wire on Samsung TV. Alternatively, you can use smartphones such as Android, tablets, and computers to mirror your TV screen. You can install the Daily Wire app on your Android device as it is available on Google Play Store. If you have any difficulty downloading the Daily Wire app on your Samsung TV, please let me know in the comment section.
- Can I get the daily wire on my smart TV?
- How do I watch regular cable on my Samsung smart TV?
- How do I cast a daily wire to my TV?
- How do I get normal channels on my Samsung smart TV?
- How do I get regular channels on my smart TV?
- Does Samsung smart TV have free channels?
- How do I get local channels on my TV?
- Can I watch local channels for free?
- How do I scan channels on my Samsung TV?
- What app gives me local channels?