in this post, I will share with you How to Download Samsung USB Driver All Version for Windows 7, 8, 10, and Windows 11 and an installation guide. Samsung USB Driver allows you to connect your Samsung Smartphone and Tablets to the Windows computer without the need to install the Samsung PC Suite application.
It also allows you to flash or install Samsung Stock Firmware on your Samsung Device using the original drivers. Here on this page, we have shared the official Samsung Galaxy USB Driver for all Samsung devices.
Samsung USB Driver helps to fix:
Samsung Driver Download fixes various errors in computer devices. Including but not limited to mice, keyboards, monitors, printers, etc. The device connects to the network via LAN and presents a desktop image. When connected to the Internet using a browser or infrared signal. Drivers also allow computing devices to use antennas to connect to the Internet. If not installed yet. By downloading this driver, you can effectively use the latest technology in your Samsung mobile device. wifi, 3g, USB, Bluetooth, etc.
Samsung Drivers can be updated automatically.
Currently, almost all Samsung Android phones have Samsung driver programs installed on their gadgets. This program facilitates the automatic updating of drivers and provides convenience during the update process.
If your device is not up to date. Frequent crashes and issues like low memory, frequent reboots, freezing of the device, and other serious issues can occur. Updating Samsung drivers is the only way to ensure the best performance of your device. You can do it with a Samsung driver download. We provide the latest official versions of Samsung USB drivers and more.
Below are the two main operating systems that work when downloading Samsung Android USB device drivers. You can download drivers for Windows OS or drivers for Mac OS. Each has advantages and disadvantages. So before downloading the driver. Find out what your device needs.
and the version of the operating system it works on.
Download the Latest Samsung USB Drivers
If your Device is not listed above, then Download the Samsung MTP USB Driver from the below link (works for all Samsung devices):
|Latest Version: If you are looking for the newest version of the Samsung USB Driver, kindly visit this link: Latest Samsung USB Driver
Other Versions: If you are looking for any different version of the Samsung USB Drivers, you can visit our Downloads Section.
How to Install: If you want help with the installation of the Samsung MTP USB Drivers, you can read our detailed step-by-step guide.
Compatibility: Please be noted that this Samsung MTP Driver software is only for computers and laptops running the Windows Operating system. Other Operating Systems are not supported at the moment.
File Name: Samsung-USB-Driver-v22.214.171.124.zip
File Size: 36.9 MB
Compatibility: Windows XP/Vista/7/10 | 32-Bit and 64-Bit
How to Install: Installation Instructions
- Samsung USB Drivers v126.96.36.199: Download [Latest]
- Samsung USB Drivers v188.8.131.52: Download
- Samsung USB Drivers v184.108.40.206: Download
- Samsung USB Drivers v220.127.116.11: Download
- Samsung USB Drivers v18.104.22.168: Download
- Samsung USB Drivers v22.214.171.124: Download
- Samsung USB Drivers v126.96.36.199: Download
- Samsung USB Drivers v188.8.131.52: Download
- Samsung USB Drivers v184.108.40.206: Download
- Samsung USB Drivers v220.127.116.11: Download
How to Install Samsung USB Driver on Windows?
Follow the instructions below carefully to install Samsung USB Drivers on your Windows PC:
- Download the Samsung Galaxy USB Driver (in zip file format) from the downloads section. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of the driver. We do not recommend the old version of the Samsung USB Driver unless you face some issue with the latest version
- Extract the zip file to any folder on your PC and you will get a file in the standard Windows Executable format (.exe format).
- Double-click the extracted .exe file to open the Samsung USB Drivers installation wizard. If you are using the latest versions of Windows, you might be asked if you want to begin the installation wizard. You can simply allow the same. Once the installer opens up, simply click Next.
- In the upcoming screen, select Language and country and click on ‘Next’.
- Select the location where you want the drivers to be installed; the default one specified is good enough. Don’t change this unless you have a really good reason to. If you are unsure where the drivers should be installed, simply leave the default values untouched; do not change anything and click next.
- Samsung MTP USB Driver installation will now begin and it will be only a matter of a few minutes.
here is an images guide for Samsung MTP USB driver installation:
Wait for the installation process to complete and exit the installation wizard. Now you have the latest Samsung MTP USB Driver installed on your device. After the installation finishes, connect your Samsung Galaxy device to your PC and see if it works as expected. If it does not work as expected, we strongly recommend restarting your computer once, just after installing the Samsung MTP USB Drivers.