It’s possible to root Samsung Galaxy A03s with the following guide help. You can simply utilize the magisk, and Odin flash tools, and unlock those premium attributes without spending money. Although, the upcoming guide will ask for your time and efforts.
You will find it annoying that the entry-level Samsung Galaxy A series phone comes with average hardware configuration, which causes trouble in the long run. You might be facing similar problems like performance drops, overheating issues, and so on with this device. However, all of those problems can be overcome by accessing the root directory.
However, the whole process is quite tough since you will need various resources, tools, software, and third-party application to gain that superpower. Your wait would be worth it since you will attain total control over your smartphone configuration. So, without any further ado, let’s head toward the full guide to unleash the true power of the Galaxy A03s.
Warning: The following procedure will trigger KNOX security, and users will lose warranty privileges. However, it may not be a big problem as the device has already crossed the warranty period by now. But still, follow the instruction of your own free will.
- The devices need a USB cable to connect to your computer or laptop.
- Download or update the necessary Samsung USB driver first.
- The phone will go through a wipe-out procedure, so create a backup.
- Make sure the device has more than 80% battery life before getting started.
Step-by-Step instructions to Root Samsung Galaxy A03s
There aren’t many people who want to take the lead and gain those fabulous features. But if you have finally decided to attain root access, it would be our duty to navigate properly navigate to the whole process. So, without any further ado, let’s commence the initial step.
Step 1: Unlock Samsung Galaxy A03 Bootloader
The bootloader is a boot partition of the operating system that works when your reboot (restart) or turn on your phone. To achieve those fascinating privileges, you will need to unlock the bootloader configuration of your phone. It’s the first baby step that you need to take without any doubt.
Here is the complete instruction about the whole process to access those system settings. In the beginning, you need to open the developer options. So, let’s check out the first part.
- Go to Settings >> About Phone section.
- On the new panel, select the Software Information option.
- Here, you have to click on the Build Number a few times.
- With that, the developer mode will activate on your phone.
- Now access those developer options from additional settings.
- Next, Enable OEM unlocking and USB debugging toggle.
In this section, you will understand how to access bootloader settings on your Galaxy A03s device using download mode, which is the second part of the process.
- Turn off the device by pressing the power button.
- Press Volume Up + Down and link to the USB cable and PC.
- Release both of the Volume buttons when download mode appears.
- Long Press the Volume Up button to unlock the bootloader.
- Finally, confirm the process by pressing Volume Up once again.
Afterward, the phone will reboot, and now you are ready to gain root privileges.
Step 2: Get Firmware File
You can choose any third-party software or website to obtain the correct firmware file. We are using the SAM Mobile firmware based on our Galaxy A03s model number. You check the model from the software information section.
- Note down the model number and visit SAM mobile firmware.
- Type the model number and choose a country to get stock ROM.
- Select the Android version firmware you want to download.
- Wait till the process ends, then extract the zip file via 7-zip.
- Inside the extracted folder, you will find the AP file.
- Again extract the AP file at a similar location.
- Right-click on the boot.img.lz4 and select 7zip >> Add to Archive.
- Change the Archive format from .lz4 to .tar.
- Finally, transfer this new boot.img.tar file to your phone.
Step 3: Craft Magisk Patched file
The following steps will require the latest magisk zip file that will help you gain root access without hassle. Now, let’s see the method.
- Download and install the latest version of the magisk from above.
- Following this, you have to launch the application on your phone.
- Click on the Install button that appears in the Magisk section.
- Tap on the “Select the Patch file option” from the list.
- Navigate to the boot.img file location and select it.
- Once the process ends, a file will create in the download folder.
- Transfer this new magisk patched file to your computer.
Step 4: Access the Download mode
You can’t dive into the process of rooting until you boot the device into the download mode. It’s quite easy to do so, just follow the subsequent part.
- Press the Power button for a few seconds.
- Now, select the Switch Off option from the list.
- Link the phone to the Type C cable and press Volume Up + Down.
- Once you reached the download mode, release all buttons.
Note: Before connecting your phone to the computer, we recommend the reader download apt Samsung USB drivers so that you can flash the boot image file in the upcoming part.
Step 5: Utilize Odin Flash Tool
We are using the famous Odin flash tool to load the magisk patched on the Samsung Galaxy A03s phone. This tool will render complete support during the entire process, and help you flash the patched file easily.
- After installing the Odin.exe setup, launch the tool without delay.
- You have to click on the AP section and pick the magisk patched file.
- Following this, you can also add BL, CP, and CSC files from the firmware folder.
- Now, tap on Options >> Disable the Auto Reboot function from the list.
- Finally, click on the “Start” button to begin the flashing process for the root file.
Finally, reboot the device and install magisk to confirm the root access first handly. Meanwhile, if you have any doubt regarding the root Samsung Galaxy A03s, head toward the comment area.